MANN ENERGY SOLUTIONS - OUR SERVICES
Discover Our Expertise
Techtric Engineering owned by Mann Group is a professional consulting engineering company that specializes in electrical works, including engineering and implementation. Our firm has hundreds of installed electrical projects and we have been in business since 1983. Our consulting engineering group provides unique and power solutions that follow traditional engineering practices. At Techtric Engineering, we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations through innovation and professionalism.
Typical electrical engineering scope:
• Arc flash evaluation and power study
• Coordination study and short circuit analysis
• Grounding systems design and analysis
• Power distribution and substation system design
• Power quality monitoring and analysis
• Substation maintenance and infra-red inspection
• Automation control panels design and programming
• Electrical load analysis and test
• AC/DC drive systems design and development
• Ground fault safety and hazard monitoring
• Soil resistivity and ground resistance testing
• Industrial equipment safety and compliance certification
Typical electrical service scope:
Techtric Engineering offers a complete range of services relating to electrical and electronic equipment.
• 24/7/365 emergency response
• Short term contracts to cover your temporary requirements for electrical support
• Annual planned maintenance contracts at preferred rates
• By working closely with you, we custom design our services to suit your specific requirements.
More details, visit us at Techtric